1. BLOG l Back Home in Mexico
Janet Blaser shares her story about her to Mazatlán in Mexico after riding out several months of the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. /April 5, 2021
2. BLOG l Why was Frank Lloyd Wright Obsessed with the Maya?
Jeanine Kitchel tells the story of how this great and eccentric architect was inspired by the Mayan style despite having never visited Yucatan / April 3, 2021
3. BLOG l Dzilam de Bravo: A Perfect Weekend in Yucatán
Cassie Pearse’s family and friends swim in a cenote, enjoy a freshwater spring (a Xbuya-ha) and go camping on the idyllic beach of Las Bocas in the northern coast of Yucatán. / March 04, 2021
4. BLOG l Taking the shot
Steve Cotton writes about his experience getting the coronavirus vaccine in the coastal municipality of Cihuatlán along Jalisco’s Costalegre route/ April 6, 2021
5. BLOG l 11 of the Best Mérida Mexico Long-Term Rentals (the Tips you Wish You Knew Sooner)
Amy Jones points out the importance of knowing a few things before committing to a long-term rental in Mérida (or any other city in Mexico) / March 11, 2021
* Expat Life is a biweekly list with links to interesting pieces about life in Mexico published by English-language bloggers. Compilation by Nancy E. Martin.