1. BLOG: During this time of Lent, Cristina Potters takes us through a fabulous visit to the largest fish market in Latin America. Read her blog: “Mexico Cooks! Ignores her Mother::La Nueva Viga, the Second Largest Fish Market in the World”.
2. BLOG: Jeanine Kitchel presents part two of a captivating exploration of the Yucatán Peninsula’s unique cave system. Check her blog: “How Mexico’s Yucatán sinkholes and underground rivers were formed”.
3. VIDEO: If you hate going to government offices for basic registrations, services, etc. this is the video to see. Thanks to Paul from Two Expats Mexico for explaining: “How to Use a ‘Carta Poder’ in Mexico”.
4. BLOG: Nancy Dardarian reflects on her 13 years living in Mexico and how it has changed her views of life. Check her blog: “What I have learned from living in Mexico”
5. BLOG: Joseph Toone provides an interesting read of how the Spanish following the Conquest blended these Catholic elements with ancestral indigenous concepts through art, plays and crafts. Check his blog: “Angels and Demons in Art”.
* Expat Life is a biweekly list with links to interesting pieces about life in Mexico published by English-language bloggers. Compilation by Nancy E. Martin.