1. BLOG: Shannon Sheppard shares the history of carnival, the colorful and religious celebration in different towns of Oaxaca Canceled due to Covid-19. Check her blog: “Remembrance of Carnivals Past”
2. BLOG: Isabella Biava takes us to the State of Hidalgo on a spectacular nature trip to the springs and caverns of Tolantongo: “Las Grutas de Tolantongo- The Complete Guide”
3. PODCAST: Katie O’Grady (Los Gradys in Mexico) talks about her adventurous move to Mexico in an interview with Elle Zimmerman: “Ditching the Rat Race and Rewriting the Rules for Your Family”
4. PODCAST: Rocio Carvajal shares some reflections about Mexican cuisine on the 10-year anniversary since UNESCO declared it an intangible “cultural heritage” of humanity: “10 Years of listed Gastronomic Heritage”
5. BLOG: Tiffany Pence (Epicurean Expats) explores the marvels of the Sea of Cortez and why February is perhaps the best time to visit. Useful advice to interact with sea lions: “Sea Lion Adventure in the Sea of Cortez”
* Expat Life is a biweekly list with links to interesting pieces about life in Mexico published by English-language bloggers. Compilation by Nancy E. Martin.