1. BLOG: Harriet Murray writes in her Viewpoint real estate blog about how the pandemic has impacted the real estate scene in Puerto Vallarta & the Bay of Banderas.
2. RECIPE: In her Mexico Cooks! blog, Cristina Potters shares her recipe for making Mexican Christmas Punch (“ponche navideño”, in Spanish) which is served all winter long.
3. LIST: In her Northern Lauren blog, Lauren Cocking presents her updated list of must-watch documentaries about Mexico’s traditions and culture available online.
4. VIDEO: Paul from Two Expats Mexico clears myths and misconceptions about foreigners buying property in Mexico.
5. BLOG: Marcia & Jan Chaiken write in Own Mexico about the tradition of eating tamales on Candlemas Day usually served with hot chocolate, atole or ponche.
* Expat Life is a biweekly list with links to interesting pieces about life in Mexico published by English-language bloggers.. Compilation by Nancy E. Martin.