1. Suleman Anaya looks into two architectural projects in Mexico City that repurposed old buildings. The story in Metropolis.
2. The ecological impact of the US-Mexico border wall and what can be done to fix it by April Reese. The story in Scientific American.
3. Richard Villegas on the record labels in Mexico and other countries telling Latin American stories though electronic music. The story in Bandcamp
4. Mexico still uses toxic pesticides that are banned in other countries by Emilio Godoy. The story in NACLA.
5. Laura Martínez dissects President AMLO’s daily press conferences (the ‘mañaneras’) after watching them for a week. The story in Slate.
* Around the Web is a weekly curated list of must-read content about all things Mexico. Curation by Roberto Bosoms. Twitter: @RBosoms