1. Jeremy Kay talks to Mexican director Fernando Frías de la Parra about his new film ‘Ya No Estoy Aqui’ and gang violence in Mexico. The story in Screen Daily.
2. Deep dive into the health and human rights crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border caused by the Trump administration’s “Remain in Mexico policy”. Read the report by Physicians for Human Rights.
3. Broker Greg Gunter believes Mexico’s second home real estate market is poised for rebirth after working from home becomes the new norm. His assessment in Forbes.
4. Journalist Bill Chappell talks to sculptor and designer Ronald Rael about the seesaws he built across the U.S.-Mexico border wall. The Story in NPR.
5. Amanda Zaluckyj explores the journey of organic produce grown in Mexico and sold in the U.S., including the inspections they go through. Check her article in AG Daily.
* Around the Web is a weekly curated list of must-read content about all things Mexico. Curation by Roberto Bosoms. Twitter: @RBosoms