1. Petroleum Economist’s Charles Waine writes about Pemex, Talos Energy and the opportunities offered by Zama field:
2. Tyler Zielinski goes beyond mezcal and provides a guide to the lesser known Mexican spirits:
3. A story by Stephania Taladrid in The New Yorker about how the Trump campaign is profiting from President Andrés Manuel López Obrador’s visit to the White House.
4. Audubon Society’s Jennifer Pitt warns about the risks posed by the reopening the Yuma Desalting Plant for the Ciénega de Santa Clara
5. The trailblazing team of the University of San Diego’s Justice in Mexico project has released its fundamental annual report: